European Youth Card
The European Youth Card is available for all young people aged from 13 to 30, offering special benefits and discounts in Greece, as well as in 35 other countries!
In Greece, Youth and Lifelong Learning Foundation is responsible for the management of European Youth Card, in collaboration with the General Secretariat for Lifelong Learning and Youth.
European Youth Card is a discount card, not a credit or debit card, it is valid for one year, costs 10 € and you can renew it every year until you reach 30.
With the European Youth Card you have access to a large list of discounts on products and services in areas such as:
Transport: urban / interurban transports, railway tickets, ferry tickets.
Education: Greek universities e- learning programs, centers of Post-secondary Education, Vocational Training Institutes, language schools, dance classes.
Tourism: travel agencies, hotels, rooms to rent, camping, hostels, car rentals.
Culture: cinemas, theaters, museums, cultural events, concerts.
Stores: clothing and optical stores, jewelers, bookshops, bicycles, household items / gifts.
Entertainment / Dining: Restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs.
Health: clinics, diagnostic centers, doctors, pharmacies.
Beauty: hair salons, beauty salons.
Services: telecommunications and internet.
Register your enterprise and join European Youth Card’s network
Join the European Youth Card’s network FREE of CHARGE and benefit by the promotion of your products/services to our members!
1. Promotion on our Facebook page «European Υouth Card» with more than 19,000 members
2. 30,000 friends of the card receive an update on your offers and discounts
3. Monthly newsletters keep European Youth Card holders up to date with the latest offers and discounts offered by your enterprise
4. Special labels posted on your enterprise’s entrance, certifying that you are a member the European Youth Card programme
5. Participation on a unique business network that addresses young people
213 131 4411
213 131 4412
213 131 4413
213 131 4414
213 131 4410